Nexus 4 is Google’s latest Android smartphone made by Google and LG. With a great high-definition screen, power only rivalled by the Galaxy Note 2, a wealth of great software features and a ridiculously low price, the Google Nexus 4 is almost certainly the best Android device around, never mind the best value. Besides, Nexus 4 has an excellent screen which has 1280*768 resolution and 320PPI, it’s excellent to watch movies on Nexus 4.
However, some AVI video isn’t supported by Nexus 4, because the AVI format is a container format which has many different codecs. But it doesn’t matter. The Nexus 4 AVI Converter can help you to convert AVI movies to Nexus 4. Just do as the following steps thenyou will know how to watch AVI on Nexus 4.
1. Download Media Converter for Nexus 4, if you use Mac, you can download Video Converter for Mac. It’s a powerful converter to convert different formats of movies for Nexus 4, such as MP4, MKV, WMV, AVI, AVC, FLV, VOB and so on. Nexus 4 video converter windows version can also convert any protected videos, such as DRM protected iTunes movies.
2. Install and launch the software. Load AVI movies to Nexus 4 AVI Converter.
3. Click the profile column and choose Common Video> MP4 Video (AVC) for output. This format is perfectly supported by Nexus 4.
4. Press “Settings” to adjust parameters as you like. For example, if you want to watch full screen movie on Nexus 4, just click Resolution button to make set it the same as Nexus 4′s resolution 1280*768, or you can choose it as 1280*720 to watch 720P movies on Nexus 4. Besides you can click Bitrate to make the storage space smaller.
5. Click convert button to start. Best Nexus 4 Video Converter will convert AVI for Nexus 4 with high quality.
Now you have known the way to play AVI movies on Nexus 4 with best MP4 format. Just do it, and you won’t miss any great AVI movies.