Nexus 4 has been one of the hottest tablet recently without doubt. If you’re an Android fan, you absolutely, definitely, without a doubt, should be preparing to purchase this phone. LG had performed an impressive feat here, securing a future for themselves in the Android universe with one impressive beast of a device.
Maybe you have heard that it’s exciting to watch DVD on Nexus 4, maybe you have many excellent DVDs but just don’t know how to watch DVD movies on Nexus 4. Because Nexus 4 can’t play DVD directly, it only supports MP4, and few AVI format. How to convert and play DVD on Nexus 4? Nexus 4 DVD Ripper will make it. Following aresome steps that show you how to use DVD Ripper for Nexus 4 to convert DVD to Nexus 4 compatible formats.
2. Load DVD movies to this best Nexus 4 DVD converter. The DVD to Nexus 4 converter supports loading DVD movies in flexible methods, such as DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD IFO file.
3. Click the profile column and choose the best Nexus 4 video format.
4. You can click “Settings” button to adjust the video parameters for output, such as resolution and bitrate. You can set the resolution as 1280*720, and then you can play 720P movies on Nexus 4.
5. Edit function is useful and convenient in Nexus 4 DVD Converter. After loading DVD files, you can use these functions below before transfer movies to Nexus 4.
6. Rip DVD to Nexus 4. Click convert button to start. The DVD to Nexus 4 converter will convert DVD movies to Nexus 4 for you with the best quality.
Now you may have known how to convert DVD movies for Nexus 4, after conversion, you just need to put movies on Nexus 4 via USB wire, just enjoy yourself.